Our range of PVCu Panel doors offer a wide variety of finishes and styles from simple glazed designs to more ornate options suitable for the contemporary or traditional home.
As well as being beautifully made, each door is designed to stand the test of time so they not only act as a security barrier, they also enhance your home. Our range of panel doors are available in a variety of styles and configurations with both low and standard thresholds, open in/open out and side light combinations.
In addition, a comprehensive range of ‘glazed-in’ panels and/or glass are available to create individuality and style. Fully glazed or with the addition of a mid rail and glass/panel options provide the opportunity to be innovative in design. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- Security door locking system
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- Featured sightlines
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
- Georgian and Austrical bar
- Shapes and bespokes
- Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated early 2010) Door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard
Expanding the choice
Unrivalled thermal and acoustic insulation
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Our comprehensive suite of products are available in a range of standard and prestige finishes.
Achieved using three panes of glass which create two insulating cavities.