The most popular window style installed within Ireland, comprising of outward opening, side or top hung vents as single or combined with fixed lights to produce combination frames.
These can also be coupled to produce bay and bow windows. All windows are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
Flush Sash Windows pictured
- Manufactured from the Duraflex Diamond suite(s)
- 65mm Featured in white and foil finishes
- Security Glazed, multi-chambered
- Espagnolette locking system (standard)
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Stainless steel friction hinges
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
A comprehensive range of both Featured Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Triple glazing
- Options of locking system
- Security Dog Bolts
- Egress and Restricted Friction Hinges
- Gold, chrome locking handles
- Thermal reinforcements
- Arch inserts
- Mock horn
- Georgian and Austrical bar
- Shapes and bespoke
- All casement products can be supplied in any of the above specifications to achieve the necessary WER (Window Energy Rating) A, B and C products are supplied with the appropriate BFRC simulations.
- All windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Windows are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of BS7950 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
Setting the standard
Expanding the choice
Unrivalled thermal and acoustic insulation
The world’s best weatherseal gasket. Excellent compression recovery of 99%.
Window Energy Rating – The future of energy efficient windows from the BFRC.
Our comprehensive suite of products are available in a range of standard and prestige finishes.
Achieved using three panes of glass which create two insulating cavities.